These pages will provide web links for OneGeology-related commercial, governmental and academic organisations across the world. More links will be added in due course.
You may be interested in, or find useful, some of the following links:
- Participating countries
- Participating organisational bodies
- International Year of Planet Earth (IYPE)
- Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping (ISCGM)
- Internation Standards Organisation (ISO)
We would like to encourage two-way links between your site and ours. We would be happy to set up such a link when we have verified that your site is relevant to the aims and objectives of the OneGeology site. Please email the webmaster at email@example.com.
OneGeology or BGS is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. Under no circumstances whatsoever can the links to any organisations or companies cited on the OneGeology or British Geological Survey's websites be regarded as a OneGeology/BGS endorsement of the organisations or companies, or any products and/or services provided by such entities.
OneGeology provides selected links to other global geology related websites that we feel might be of interest to you, from the purely scientific and innovative to the more artistic and quirky.....
- Climate Kids, NASA's Eyes on the Earth: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. Current news and data streams about global warming and climate change from NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- Common ground 191 ™, An abstract art project created from soil and sand from 196 countries of the world. The artist, Gary Simpson, will create a large series of abstract panels – a “Tectonic Art” endeavour 15 metres square.